Luogo di lavoro:Città Metropolitana di Roma
Nome filiale:F&A - EXPERIS ROMA
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Experis, talent company di ManpowerGroup focalizzata sul recruiting per posizioni di top e middle management, cerca:
For the office in Rome of one of the largest food companies with leading brands around the world, we are currently looking for:
The Senior Finance Director will be responsible for the financial leadership, direction and management. This includes the development, execution, management and follow up of strategies and action plans to maximize the value of our portfolio over the long term. In doing so, the Finance Director will also ensure alignment with all stakeholders to develop and implement these plans. This includes the planning of revenue, allocation of resources, optimization of working capital and the management of the financial risks and opportunities. The role will report directly into the CFO.
Financial Planning & Review
- Lead the financial planning of the LRFP, business plan, updates and latest thinking. This includes detailed analysis and scenario thinking, alignment of all parties within Italy and EMEA and a coordination of the preparation, consolidation and review of the detailed financial plans.
- Lead the periodic financial performance reviews & budget variance analysis providing an overview of performance to the Management Board as well as EMEA including drivers of variance and insights into future impacts.
- Discuss Quarterly results with Worker's Council and Supervisory Board.
- Actively contribute to commercial decision-making process, including target setting and resource allocation/trade-offs.
- Strong business partnership with all members of the Leadership Team, Departmental heads and EMEA counterparts
- Constructive challenging and looking for value creating growth opportunities
- As a board member, sponsor projects/processes outside the scope of Finance
- Ensure active participation of the Finance Partners in BU Management Meetings, Brand Plans, Board Reviews & Strategic Plans
- Attract, develops and retains top talent
- Leverages Diversity and Inclusion to create high performing teams
- Lead the Italian BU Finance team
- Ensure collaboration between ONE Finance team (bringing together GS, Tax & Statutory CoE, FP&A COE) and be the single point of contact for the Italy board and EMEA Finance
- Be an inspirational leader, that inspires people to reach their potential and have an external and customer lens, and ensures Credo Values are demonstrated in the day to day interactions of his or her team
- Masters degree in Business/Finance/Economics with at least 10 years of relevant business experience,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading teams, also in collaborating with senior management, business and functional leaders
- Proven experience as a Finance Director in a large, multinational and matrix organization
- Exceptional financial and analytical skills, results and business performance delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player mentality and collaborative working style
- Excellent communication, influencing and framing skills
- Exemplary leadership skills in creating high performing teams and developing people to their highest potential
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity in periods of change
- Customer orientation / market place knowledge / business acumen
- Committed to quality, service and compliance
- Excellent English language skills
Salary: 90.000 - 120.000 Euro, pc, company car, company mobile phone, ipad, medical insurance, bonus
Employment Type: Quadro / Dirigente - Permanent Contract
Staffing Area: Finance
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT00199502