Luogo di lavoro:Firenze
Nome filiale:S&M - EXPERIS MILANO
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: Sales & Marketing
Azienda: Finest retail group
The purpose of this role is to take the centre to the next level and assist with positioning the market leader of Designer Outlets. To be responsible for development and delivery of the marketing strategy for the centre including Media, PR, , Digital, Research, Events and Visual executions needed to drive the centre to the next level.
- Responsible for developing and delivering the centrès marketing strategy in line with centre KPìs and within the overall McArthurGlen brand marketing strategy under the guidance of the Centre Manager and Regional Marketing Operations Manager.
- Integrate in-depth consumer research and insight with commercial acumen to create and carry through successful centre specific initiatives.
- Develop and implement PR, Media, and Digital strategies for the centre. Work with appointed agencies to deliver the plans. These plans will be focused on elevating the centre to the next level.
- Ensure all centre marketing collateral/events are within brand guidelines and support building our fashion credentials.
- Collaborate with the Tourism department in conjunction with the Regional Marketing Operations Manager, Tourism & Key Marketing Projects Manager and Tourism team.
- Ensure all relevant reports are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives have a KPI and ROI.
- Provide relevant and consistent information to the Centre Manager to update investors at quarterly meetings.
- Formulate, manage, and monitor the centrès marketing budget, including effective procurement, to ensure optimisation and cost efficiency. Ensure budget is split effectively per quarter against the relevant marketing mix to achieve the centrès KPìs.
- Implement a commercialisation programme for the centre in order to enhance the overall profitability of the centre.
- Ensure all brands in the centre (permanent or temporary) are visually (store fit, and VM) in line with the McArthurGlen brand strategy of a full price shopping experience at discount prices.
- Work with the Retail Managers to ensure all brands are achieving their set KPìs and devise strategies where improvement is required.
- Develop relationships at local level with brand partners to ensure their buy in to marketing initiatives.
- Identify and support B2B initiatives in the region, as required by centre strategy.
- Support refurbishment, new phases, re-launch or redevelopment projects within the centre with appropriate marketing initiatives.
- Undertake duty management of the centre on a rota basis.
- Responsible for fully complying with the company's policies and procedures.
- Act in the company's best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
- Fluent in English
- Educated to degree level (preferably business) or equivalent
- Advocate of HQ centralization and local adaptability
- Proven experience in retail/fashion marketing
- Experienced in producing high quality report's
- Commercial acumen
- IT skills: Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT00193612