Luogo di lavoro:Firenze
Nome filiale:S&M - EXPERIS MILANO
Numero di candidati ricercati:1
Settore: Sales & Marketing
Azienda: Finest retail group
Create and implement the local Tourism Marketing Plan, within the company tourism strategy, enhancing centre reputation as a fashion destination within tourism market, increasing tourist spend and driving tourist footfall to the outlet.
Key areas include marketing, visitor management and the development of tourism products, services and facilities but also strategic planning, and development of relationship with key tourism partners and influencers especially within the catchment.
- Develop and implement the annual tourism plan of the outlet, working in collaboration with the Centre Manager and Marketing Manager and in synergy with the Southern Europe Tourism team, ensuring alignment with McArthurGlen's Corporate Tourism Strategy.
- Analyse tourism flows and build recommendations to improve results and meet centre objectives develop a clear understanding of sales and footfall reports for the centre and McArthurGlen customers/tourists and ensure that regular and ad-hoc reports are provided.
- Knowledge of Tourism industry and key tourism stakeholders in Tuscany/Emilia-Romagna and identify growth opportunities and initiatives.
- Work in synergy with the Southern Europe Tourism Team by optimizing the cross-centre partnership with Tour Operators active in the catchment.
- Increase the centre brand awareness in strategic locations by evaluating the best advertising opportunities addressing tourists in the key touch points of the catchment (ports, airports, railway stations, digital campaigns, etc).
- Build strong relationships and activate local partnerships with key tourism players: tour operators, ground handlers, cruise operators and destination management companies, museums, archaeological/monumental sites, concierge associations, tourism associations, universities, hotel groups, etc.
- Increase the tourism contacts database and develop strong local partnerships in order to strengthen the tourism network of the outlet, and maximize promotional opportunities within partners.
- Create tourism packages in different languages leveraging on on-site offers and events (shopping guides, information on tax-free service, food vouchers, etc.).
- Develop and maintain the tourism marketing materials including leaflets, shopping guides, maps etc.
- Support the Regional Tourism Team to prepare and follow-up on trade shows, tourism fairs and workshops. Manage and attend the local ones.
- Ensure the best shuttle service connections to the Centre and manage ad hoc transportation services from the hotels.
- In collaboration with the PR Manager, evaluate and develop sponsorship of special events which usually attracts big flows of tourists in the area.
- Assist with the content management of the digital tourism assets and propose improvements of the digital tools addressing tourists.
- Day to day management of the centre tourism budget ensuring all cost centres are compliant with budget allocations and corporate financial policy. Accurately and promptly process purchase orders and invoices.
- Manage the General administrative tasks such as presentations, reporting, etc.
- Undertake duty management of the centre on a rota basis.
- Responsible for fully complying with the company's policies and procedures.
- Act in the company's best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven performance in a tourism role
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- B2B /B2C understanding
- Experience of building a brand on an international level would be an advantage
- IT skills: Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Linguistic skills: fluent English essential
- Strong relationship skills
- Commercial acumen
Experis è una compagnia eticamente responsabile. Il servizio è gratuito. I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77 - D.Lgs. n.198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l'informativa Privacy su www.experis.it Aut. Min. Prot. N. 1116 - SG - del 26/11/04.
Il titolare della registrazione e/o candidatura dichiara di essere a conoscenza delle sanzioni penali previste in caso di dichiarazioni mendaci o contenenti dati non più rispondenti a verità come previsto dal D.P.R. nº445 del 28.12.2000
Codice annuncio: NT00193616